Baked Lemon Pepper Cornish Hen
- PREP 10 mins
- BAKE 75 mins
- READY IN 85 mins
“With 3 kids,spending lots of time in the kitchen is not an option. Dinner ideas with little prep time that can be placed in the oven with a timer takes the crazy out of meal preparation.”
Recipe by Alasha Bennett
- 2 fresh or frozen cornish hens
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- Remove giblets bag from hens; Rinse hens with cold water and pat dry with paper towels
- Place breast side up in glass or aluminum pan and season to taste.
- Cut butter in slices, place all over hens and inside.
- Pour water in dish to keep chicken from drying out.
- Cover with foil, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes or until tender.