Sweet and Sour Chicken
- STOVE TOP 25 mins
- BAKE 30 mins
- READY IN 55 mins
“Easy cleanup for these tender favorites. There are never any leftovers with these finger licking party wings. “
Recipe by Alasha Bennett
- 2.5 lb bag frozen chicken drumettes
- 2 bottles 10 oz. La Choy Sweet & Sour Red Sauce
- 3 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In stock pot add thawed chicken. Covering top of chicken with water.
- Add seasoned salt, pepper, bring to rapid boil on medium-high heat for 25 minutes.
- Place chicken in foil lined baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and plate.