Garlic and Butter Broccoli
- PREP 10 mins
- COOK 15 mins
- READY IN 25 mins
“My family loves this easy to make, tasty side dish. Add this side to any meat or eat as a healthy alternative”. Garlic is therapeutically used to treat bronchitis, hypertension (high blood pressure) and other conditions.
Recipe by Alasha Bennett
- 1 bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and stir in garlic and pepper. Turn mixture on low.
- Place broccoli florets in a medium glass pan and pour garlic mixture over broccoli.
- Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a serving platter.